Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 32: Mosiah 19-21

Hello My Dear Book Club Friends!

How is everyone doing?  Anyone need to catch up a bit?  That is totally fine!  You can read along with us at your own pace.  I am always here if you have any questions, too!  No worries.

There are a lot of great points in today's reading  One part of Chapter 19 that really stuck out to me was when King Noah and his priests along with a certain amount of men deserted their wives and their children because they were slowing them down but the rest of his people would not leave them.  I started thinking about my family and how I would do the same.  I wanted to share some "cheesy" mormon commercials from years past.  Did you all know how much I love cheesy things?  I get the chills when I watch these.  It really is all about the family.  








In Chapter 19 King Noah is slain and his son Limhi, who is a just man, rules in his place.  They now have to pay a tribute to the king of the Lamanites of 1/2 of all they possess to keep peace in the land.  

I want you all to know how much I am grateful to be able to read the Book of Mormon with you.  I know that as you read from its pages you will find the answers you are searching for.  If you would like to learn more or meet with the missionaries from my church you can click HERE to find some in your area.  There are churches all over the world and missionaries all over too!  I have a handful in my family who are serving in the mission field right now.  So many blessings our family is receiving by their sweet service.  

I hope you all have a great night!  I'll see you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment