Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 23: Jacob 6-7

Hello Friends!

Today we finish up Jacob!  I can't believe we are on Day 23 already.  I just wanted to stop in and say "HI" today.  It's been a busy but really good day.  I got lots accomplished and was able to visit some sisters in my ward.  I also made some yummy bread to share with some friends and my family.

I will share some of my favorite scriptures for the day.

Jacob 6:5
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, I beseech of you in words of soberness that ye would repent, and come with full purpose of heart, and cleave unto God as he cleaveth unto you.  And while his arm of mercy is extended towards you in the light of the day, harden not your hearts."

What powerful words from Jacob!

Jacob 6:12
"O be wise; what can I say more?"

I wanted to close with sharing some fun pictures I took this past Sunday.  I hope you all have had a great week so far!  My kids go back to school a week from Tuesday!  Yaaaaaaay!  So sad to see them go back.

(I walked by Primary and happened to see my 6 year old helping with the lesson.  I had to snap a quick picture.)

(Some of my sweet Relief Society sisters!)

(Me and my girls having a little chat on Sunday!)

1 comment:

  1. These 2 chapters has taught me much. The powerful spirit of the Holy Ghost is amazing! There has been so much happening in my life these last few weeks. Good and wonderful things. The Holy Ghost has made a presence in my daughter's life! She's been reading (something she rarely does) The Book of Mormon! She's at 2 Nephi on the 3rd chapter I believe. It's so awesome to see her reading and learning!!!

    ReplyDelete