Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 30: Mosiah 13-15

*If you are just joining us click HERE to start.

Hello Everyone!

Can you believe that we are on Day 30 already?  Neither can I!  I wanted to let you all know that you can read at your own pace.  You do not have to be on the same day that I post.  You can even take a couple of days on one post if you'd like.  Reading the Book of Mormon is very personal.  Pray about it and read it at your own pace.

Today we are still in Mosiah and Abinadi is still addressing wicked King Noah.  He even quotes Isaiah just as Nephi did.  The thought that came to my mind while reading today is that I really need to study Isaiah!  Many nuggets of truth and wisdom in that book.

I will keep this short for today's reading and just share this video by the Living Scriptures.  It might help you better understand the story of Abinadi.

Have a great night!  See you all tomorrow!  Only one week until school starts here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment