Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 19: 2 Nephi 28-30

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope you had a wonderful week!  I am looking forward to this weekend so much.  It is the first time all Summer where we have had a weekend without anything major planned.  We have so much to do around the house!  YIKES!  Summer has been super busy but fun!

Tonight I will just share a few of my favorite scriptures with you.

2 Nephi 28:30
"For behold, thus saith the Lord God:  I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have."

2 Nephi 28:7-9

 7 Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?
 8 Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word? Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another? Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another. And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.
 9 And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my bwordsaccording to mine own pleasure. And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.


I want to leave you with this inspirational video and song from the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

1 comment: