Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 27: Mosiah 4-5

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I hope your day was fun-filled!  I was able to play tennis with my husband for about an hour this morning.  He was ahead 3-0 in the beginning but then I ended up winning 6-3.  Love it when that happens.  LOL!  It's always a good time playing sports with my hubby!  This evening I took my daughter out on a little "8th Grade" photo shoot.  I need to take a photography class again because I forgot everything that I learned.  Here are some of my favorite shots from today.


Okay, on to today's reading.  King Benjamin is still addressing the people in his kingdom.  I have a bunch of favorite scriptures today, so I will share them all.  I encourage you to really read and study today's chapters.

Mosiah 4:9-10

Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend.

 10 And again, believe that ye must arepent of your sins and forsake them, and humble yourselves before God; and ask in sincerity of heart that he would forgive you; and now, if you believe all these things see that ye do them.


Mosiah 4:14-15


14 And ye will not suffer your children that they go hungry, or naked; neither will ye suffer that they transgress the laws of God, and fight and quarrel one with another, and serve the devil, who is the master of sin, or who is the evil spirit which hath been spoken of by our fathers, he being an enemy to all righteousness.
 15 But ye will teach them to walk in the ways of truth and soberness; ye will teach them to love one another, and to serve one another.



Mosiah 4:27

 27 And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.


That is all I will share with you today.  I hope you weekend has been wonderful!

Hugs,
Robyn

2 comments:

  1. These chapters led me to many prayers. I want to take Jesus name and live a good life. That way I would/will be a good example to others so they too will want to follow the Atonement and endure so we all can return to Heavenly Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the piano guys. loved it!

    ReplyDelete